May 29, 2012

Poking Around

You know that there is nothing I like better than poking around. It doesn’t matter if it’s some ratty old thrift shop, or a neighbourhood in Baltimore that I want to explore. You never know what you will discover while you’re poking around. It could be a great ironstone platter, or a terrific building. Oliver StreetPal David and I did some poking around late Monday afternoon, and I saw this gem.  I am completely in love with the windows and doors on the brick building.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, those arched doors and windows, perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the wonderful doors and can imagine them flung open on a summer evening.

      Delete
  2. Where is it in Balto?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on Oliver Street, near Greenmount Cemetery.

      Delete
  3. Wouldn't that be a wonderful place to turn into a home? I do not know a thing about Baltimore or the area, but I think that those buildings would be amazing spaces to live in. Thanks for sharing. Barb H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.