November 4, 2010

Une Essence Plus Française

Do you read the wonderful blog, French Essence? It’s written by Vicki Archer, an Australian ex-pat, now living in France. She’s got an amazing eye and a way with words.US_BOOK_COVER_French_EssenceVicki’s book, French Essence, Ambience, Beauty and Style in Provence, has just been published in the US by Penguin Books. You can either try and win a copy on Vicki’s blog, French Essence, or buy a copy here.

Her first book, My French Life, chronicles Vicki’s adventures in restoring a seventeenth-century property in Saint-Remy-de-Provence.My French Life Earlier this summer, Vicki kindly send me a photograph of a pig that she’d spotted in a brocante market in Provence. She’s that kind of person – warm, generous and brilliant!

If you’re not already reading it, bookmark French Essence as a fabulous place to visit… and linger.

2 comments:

  1. Meg I love Vicki and her site. I know the book will be delightful to read!

    xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.