April 16, 2009

Bunny Williams at Ladew Garden Festival

Thank you so much for all of your kind thoughts. I am feeling much better through the magic of good drugs and lots of rest.



I've written about Ladew Gardens and its topiary collection here, and about the late owner of the property, Harvey Ladew who had quite a history with Billy Baldwin, here. On May 2, Ladew will be hosting the Garden Festival at Ladew, which will feature Bunny Williams signing copies of her books, including Point of View.

In addition, the event will showcase an exclusive collection of dealers from the Mid-Atlantic area who will be selling perennials, annuals, decorative furniture, urns and more. The house and gardens will be open to visitors as well. The dealers include the incredible Stiles Colwill's Halcyon House Antiques. If you read Southern Accents, you've seen articles about Stiles and his gorgeous taste here and here.


Tickets to the Garden Festival range from $20 for general admission to $100 from the Priority Preview Sale for non-members (but you do get a membership with that!). For more information, click here.

7 comments:

  1. omg, omg, omg.... Ladew is 7 mins from my house.... i am there. Hope you meet you and congratulate you on your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are feeling better, meg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah you're back! I hope you're well again. I know I was supposed to get something else from this post but I amm stuck on the color of that wall, that green is enchanting and I love it against the masculine print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your coming back to life. I think I have memorized An Affair with a House. It has become my bible.

    I'm terribly jealous. I hope you go and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg - just wanted to say that I love your spring header. Have a lovely weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOpe you are feeling better and will be attending!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.