November 30, 2008

Housewerks Fun

I stopped by Housewerks over the weekend to see what they have on offer and to see if I could find some interesting piece to display my canvases at the two Holiday shows I am doing in December. I am always so impressed both with what they have and with the way it's displayed. Here are some images from yesterday.
These two pieces are from a doctor's office. I am thinking about buying them for my kitchen. What do you think?
This beautiful fireplace surround and roaring fire were a welcome sight on a chilly day.
Ben and Tracey, the owners of Housewerks, excell at presentation and display.
I loved the light shining through these small lantern panels.
This section of fencing looked great hanging on the wall.
It used to be that machines were beautiful as well as functional. You'd never find an aesthetic safety guard on a band saw these days.
This chandelier was taken from a trustafarian's apartment in DC. He skipped out on the $50k/month rent!

5 comments:

  1. The cabinets are great. Yes, purchase them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous play. I adore that gothic window, and yes you must buy the cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!

    I just saw these cards and thought you'd like them:

    http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2008/12/happy-december.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.